A small thread of my over 10 years old fingerboard collection

What’s up, hope I’m posting this in the right place. I haven’t been on fingerflipinc in over 10 years. I was 12-13 at the time and back then this site was invite-only so I wasn’t sure I’d be able to get into my old account (and I couldn’t) but looks like it’s not invite only anymore so I made a new account.

A very brief summary on my experience here, I ran a modest fingerboard truck company called Radio Trucks (highly doubt anyone here remembers it lol) but I had a decent team under me and made a decent product for the time, I was just very young and was in no way ready to run a company of any size lol.

Anyways I’ve always kept up with my fingerboarding on an off these past 10 years but am just wanting to really get back into it now. But seeing as all my boards and ramps are the same ones I used over 10 years ago, more like 13-14 years probably, I thought it would be fun to make a thread of my very old fingerboard stuff lol.

I’m cleaning out some of my storage and finding these so I’ll find more later today and post more pics. Doubt anyone cares too much but I thought it’d be kinda fun either way.

To start with this is my black river ramps half pipe, adorned with stickers from Berlin wood, home wood, nollie wheels, my radio trucks stickers and OF COURSE the priority mail sticker that I saw on EVERY fingerboarders ramps in their videos so of course my 13 year old self just HAD to find those same stickers lol.

Next thing I’m hoping to find is my actual fingerboard, I had a no comply board with the bottom ply of the board being some type of plastic (I know this type of board has a name but I can’t remember), some Flat Face wheels, radio trucks, and the same FBS Foam tape that I put on it back in, what 2009 somewhere around there? Yeah the tape is like barely even still on there several holes in the foam from wearing it so down over the years, the foam has long lost all its grip. Should find that and some more Ramps and stuff to post in the next hour or so.

(Didn’t realize new users could only post 2 pics at once so I’ll post more in the reply’s as I find them. If an admin finds this thread is in the wrong place or just isn’t worth a post feel free to delete)

cool. welcome back. this is not the same FFI forum database as the previous forum, thats why your account didn’t work. i’m surprised you didn’t noticed that the layout had completely changed.

please regal us with stories of your “truck company” with “good product” and who was on your team. and then include us some pictures of your so called “trucks”.

I obviously noticed the layout changed but I’m also on mobile so I didn’t know that meant it was a totally different site. But I have no surviving trucks but I have a video of a fingerboarder who was pretty popular when I was around who reviewed my trucks. I can’t remember everyone on my team like I said I was very young this was over a decade ago lol.

I did shape his trucks btw lol but I was 10 and definitely not the best with a dremel lol. The main cool thing about my trucks was I put graphics on them

There was one person on my team I can’t remember his name but he was also pretty popular, not like mike Schneider levels of popularity or anything lol but I was proud to have him. I’ll do my best to find his and whoever else I had on my teams name, it was a small team.

Idk why you put quotations around so many different things but it kinda comes across as you don’t believe me? Which if that’s the case I really don’t mind lol I mainly came back to this forum for nostalgia and to hopefully pick back up a hobby I haven’t done in years. And I wasn’t trying to say my product was great or anything I meant for a 10 year old I think I did pretty well lol but you may disagree and that’s fine

Ps, I ended up not finding nearly as many of my old ramps and fingerboard stuff in general, and this post didn’t seem to get much attention so I just didn’t update it. But like I said that’s one video of a guy reviewing my trucks and I’ve got my whole old fingerboarding youtube with various videos of me fingerboarding, and I’ll try to find anything else on YouTube I can find. Especially the guy who used to be on my team its killing me I can’t remember his name.

Here’s a link to one of my old fingerboarding youtube channels. AlexNugentFB, this was several years after radio trucks when I was just getting back into fingerboarding again after a short stint of getting out of it. I’ve always kinda been on and off with fingerboarding but thought I’d post it here so anyone can at least get an idea of my skills. Excuse my 14 year old self lol I’m 23 now it’s crazy to look back at these videos.

Excuse the cringy af description lol. I see it’s different now but FFI was like THE PLACE TO BE if you were a fingerboarder back then and it was a lot more exclusive you had to get recommended to one of the mods and then approved by the mod to get an account. So I was very proud back at that time to be on FFI lol.