ChemsFB - Engraved Tape - Urban Talks

review

Hey Forum!

Can you actually review tape?
I am not so sure about it but I will share my thoughts about that.
Chemsfb send me a package of their engraved tape. It’s a performance tape pack. Actually we were talking on Instagram about it for a while.
The real question is, is that engraved shizzle grippier than usual non-engraved tape?

Well you know me guys, I tested the tape. Several different patterns to be exact.
Does it make any difference?

Hell yes it does! You will feel the difference the moment you apply the tape to a fresh new deck and try your first few kickflips. That stuff gripped hard in my opinion.

When I showed the tape to my friends and they were amazed. It’s well engraved not too deep not too light - just right. The patterns look good and as the name “performance pack“ already suggests, it will perform pretty good.

I have had a discussion with TKY about the duration of the tape because he said it won’t last long, well I know the difference.
I have used the tape for more than a month on a deck right and it is still in shape.

Besides the performance and duration the stylefactor is very important.
Straight fuego alert my guys. This tape will upgrade your standard setup into a real eye-catcher.
Who doesn’t like that :slight_smile:

Overall, I am very happy with the Tape and would buy it again if shipping wouldn’t be such a pain in the arse from US to EU. I think you feel me my guys. Thanks again to ChemsFB for the hook up, absolutely appreciate that :slight_smile: Thanks for reading and keep on fingerboarding! (S/O @vicious274)

Check ChemsFB on :
►Instagram: @Chemsfb
►Webshop: https://www.chemsfb.com/

Hope you enjoyed this review and thank you guys for reading!

Cheers guys,

Onkel Urban

Really good, informed review. Great photos as usual.

Thanks for giving us another good review :slight_smile:

Thank you! :pray:t2:

Love Chems tape!

Same here :sunglasses: