Dynamics or Ytrucks?

What’s your preference and why?

I haven’t tried dynamics but tend to see good things…love all the y’s ive has so far…just curious on your experiences.

I have both and im indifferent but if I had to choose then dynamics probably. My top truck are BRTs for sure though, nothing comes close to those haha.

Nice, I like the wide color options yellowood supplies, I give him that. I surprisingly have not tried brts yet…:thinking:

Any reason they’re better than the others? Or is it an og kind of thing?

Id how to explain it dude but they are just better, they just feel better. You’ll have to try some so you can see.

I have a couple pairs of each brand. Here are my reviews for each of them:

YTrucks: To me, they’re lighter and a lot less dense than the others, however their components are thicker and higher (base plates, king pins, etc.). The quality control is hit or miss, but I love their turning radius and durability.

Dynamic: These are a little denser than Y’s and much lower. They don’t have a very wide turning radius for me, yet they feel really good when grinding.

Blackriver: I think these are the heaviest of the three. They’re a medium height and their quality control is pretty good. They feel super solid when grinding; it’s a very deep feeling. Probably the most visually pleasing and most realistic of the three, in my opinion. The base plates are a little soft though, so you have to be careful when mounting them.

If I were to pick a favorite, I would also go with Blackriver.

:thinking::thinking:

Now I want some of them all just to try! Haha

Dynamics over Y-Trucks any day for me. I currently have 5 sets of dynamics, 1 y truck set, and 1 BRT. Dynamics take the cake for me. Black rivers are super nice as well, but a bit more expensive and made outside the USA. I’m from the USA and always try to support companies within my boundaries.