For sale: Catfish/cowboy collab freshwater BN Joy 60D classics BN and 5 sets of TDLBs all BN

I’m selling a few random items atm. I’ve got a catfish bbq/ cowply collaboration deck that has never been set up, it’s a freshwater mold. I’ve also got a set of once used joycult 60D wheels. They’re the Hi-liter color and the classic shape. I’ve also got 5 sets of TDLB trucks. In the picture they’re blushing less and hardware less but will come with all hardware if purchased.
CatfishBBQ: 35
Joys: 35
TDLBs: 5 a set

All prices include shipping within the US
Contact me on here or on insta (29danield) if interested.

Hey I was wondering how much you’d ask for trucks wheels and the board thnks

I can do $30 for the CatfishBBQ

Interested in a trade? What are you looking for? I’m a disabled combat vet who collects and am also an avid fingerboarder. In my spare time I volunteer within my community with kiddos and young adults and due to their situation can’t afford anything, I’m in a rural town in the pan handle of Idaho where it’s difficult to start a scene but I have and fingerboarding takes these young people away from the hardships they face. That being said I’m not looking for anything for nothing but I have a 10 yr old boy who I have Been working with who loves catfish bbq in general as a company and I would like to surprise him for Xmas with one his parents can barely make rent mabee you a can help me. I’m disabled and a father of 4 and a volunteer so that means I don’t have funds to just straight buy it mabee we can trade? Thank you in advance and God bless. Please let me know thanks.

Send me your address, I got some shit I can send :kissing_heart: