Open Registrations!

I want to thank all of you for your positive support of the re-launch of Fingerflip Inc.! As we begin a new journey for FFI, I have decided to open registrations completely.

My goal is to have a safe, inclusive, and positive place for fingerboarders of all ages and backgrounds. FFI is a global community, but keep in mind that FFI is an English first forum! This is so members from around the world can understand and contribute towards discussions.

I encourage you all to help me get the ball rolling by creating threads & posting on other threads. I appreciate all your positivie discourse as we build the fingerboard community :slight_smile:

cdplaya0 :grumps:

Thanks so much man, make forums cool again!

How do I fix my registration if I used gmail.con in the email by accident? I can’t use that user name now, but I want to. Can you message me?

Hey I made a new account, the old ones are gone? Also I left as a Global Moderator and don’t mind helping out again. Stoked thank you!

Hey Drake! Unfortunately, this forum is not connected to the original database.

Hey Chris I’m really digging your sig I’m shattered I didn’t think of that :facepunch:

The bestttt image

Had too :joy:

Soo epic to see FFI back up and running, really missed it, is hands down my favourite fingerboarding home base. Thanks for bringing it back for the scene to enjoy :beers:

New here!!!

Awesome! Are signatures going to be able to be a thing?

Its not possible with a vanilla version of the forum. Luckily there is a plugin that @cdplaya0 can install.

you know so much more about discord than I do lol

I’ll install the plugin @jacob linked!

Ah man what a day! Been back into fingerboarding a couple weeks, so glad to see this site up again
Hello everyone! Anyone from England on here?