Size of Tech Deck Inverted Kingpin Screws

Hey…anyone have the size of the screws? I found some 1.6 x 3.5 x 3mm on Microsfasteners but I don’t have a tool to measure them.

Anyone have a *caliper at home? Could you tell me the widght/length/height of the screws you have? I

Here is the link to the screws I was going to purchase
http://www.microfasteners.com/mspps1603-m1.6-x-.35-x-3mm-pan-head-machine-screws-phillips-stainless.html

I use to get them from Sponsor Me Tape but he doesn’t sell them anymore.

I don’t have a micrometer but I have a caliper.

I don’t have Sponsor Me Tape screw but have Dynamic ones.

I measured them to be 1.50mm in Major Diameter, 7.25mm in length.

Hope it helps!

Thank you! Corrected for caliper haha mixed those up. Have you tried the dynamic screws in TD Baseplates? You just pop-out the kingpin with a hammer and screw them in if you haven’t tried it before.

Yeah, I have them on TD baseplates right now with 2KR hangers! It works pretty good and lower the kingpin on the 2KR trucks so it doesn’t stick out as far! :ok_hand:

Did you purchase those screws and did they work for the TD base?

Wow, I’m a bit late. Actually I’m in the process of buying them right now. These are the sizes I’m trying
M1.6 x 5mm
M1.6 x 6mm

I initially tried M1.6 x 4.5mm but they are way too short to work with washers and bushings. I’m really hoping the 6mm ones are perfect but we’ll see.

Also note above, that infask.FB is claiming that M1.5 x 7.25mm works for him. If the other 2 packages I bought aren’t fitting right I’ll try that size next. I have M1.5 sized screws and they were too small for the 2 TD Baseplates I had, but that doesn’t rule them out as it seems like some of the base plates are slightly different in sizing. So I need to try a few more baseplates when testing.

It’s actually taking forever for me to test this as I am buying 100count bags from China at $3 a bag. I can’t afford to go all out and buy every single size so I get a few at a time and see how they turn out. Shipping takes a good 3weeks to a month so I’ve only tried out a few different sizes so far.

When I get the exact size I’ll start a new thread that has a link on where to buy, or at least list the size so people can purchase it themselves.

M1.6 X 6mm are perfect for 1.6m 2mm washers and o-ring bushings. I think any longer and you would need to use 7mm as noted above.

M1.6 x 6mm - verified to work with O-Ring bushings on Tech Deck and “Dump” truck baseplates.
No link - look up M1.6 sized screws and you should find them.

Any bigger bushing (bracelet bushings) you’ll need to move to 7mm.