What are you waiting in your mail?

Stoked to see the finished product!

I’m waiting for my catfishbbq deck!

Recently just got my wush deck, wushings and white joycult 60d lites and classics full graphic (although received non-graphic wheels on delivery)

Still waiting on White Joycult XLs - full graphic 60d
Chrome/gun metal X5 ytrucks
Fbs ytruck spacers
Fbs smooth tape

Waiting on some White Joycult XL 70D’s, a bonk benches burgeon bench, and a woob purchased in April… Anybody have and idea on the wait time for bonk benches obstacles? It’s been a few weeks… I know the wait time for a woob is real.

Bonks are usually pretty quick… anything I’ve ever ordered from him came In less than a week

Dang, I emailed him directly this morning. Hopefully I get a reply soon…

Joycult shows my estimated delivery date as July 12th and it wasn’t accepted to be shipped until the 17th…lol…still waiting as of today…

Weird… Mine are already in the states and were ordered on the 21st

I feel your pain… Joycult shipping is always hit or miss with me. Sometimes I get them in 4 days… sometimes it takes 2 weeks. Lol international shipping is always a pain

Yeah I usually have decent luck, my XLs came in yesterday finally haha I don’t think anyone can beat Fingerboard Store’s shipping - always makes it to me super quick!

Just copped an engraved white Bangerang deck.

Anyone used these before? Like them?

With the new pouches we had to take a bit of extra time organizing and packing wheels as it is easy to mix up, once they are concealed in the bag! BUT, developed a much better system that ensures speedy packing, and as a result shipping! (Granted customs is doing their job)

Much Love Dude!

I’m waiting for:

• black DK deck
  • O-rings from FBS
  • fatpap tape
  • next cartwheel stock to drop :grin:

Currently awaiting:
My first cowply deck
My first set of oaks
My first set of black rivers
Some more level up bushings and other basic tuning stuff

SimpleDecks.co ‘Ha-ppi-ness’ 32mm Goldwood Deck
Blackriver Trucks X-Wide 2.0 Silver/Silver 34mm

I can’t believe those trucks sold out in two days!

EDIT: I guess they weren’t prepared for anyone to order prior to their Instagram reveal. They’re site is stocked up again :+1:

34mm brts!

Have two Flints on the way from his last drop, looking forward to tryin then out!

Ordered a set of the single bearing cartwheels, anyone try them? Any opinion?

Also some BRTs and a bottomup deck

Waiting for a brr schneider loading dock w brick ledge and a brr pocket kicker! They ship tomorrow from germany :slight_smile: Shoulda asked for fbs tape in my order, feeling dumb as I write this…

I haven’t used mine yet, but I have two Flint Logo Series and they’re super nice; both have very good craftsmanship. I originally bought the one and immediately bought a second one after I saw how good the first one looked in person.