What's you guys' favorite wheels?

My favorite wheels are the “Oak Rv2” because they first of all looks amazing and realistic. They are also made of urethane, so they feels like actual skateboard wheels. The wheels are wide but still not too wide, so they gives the perfect stability while landing tricks.

Substance wheels , wish they were still around!

Love my Oaks but I wanna try the new joycults.

Substance were definitely the best wheels before the urethane stuff came up! THCa and b’s were so sick. Great shape, amazing bearings and a great material. Sad that often the bearings got a bit loose but easy to fix with superglue.
But now I only ride Oaks because of the feeling! Once urethane, always urethane! :smiley:

oak x ff wheels.

Make more please

I agree… they should always be available. Lol

new joycults are very very smooth

They are in stock on Oak’s website right now.

I was lucky enough to grab a set from FlatFace a while back and I’ve enjoyed riding them. I wish they would collaborate again and make another smaller, mini version though. If they were less wide and had a thinner urethane layer, they’d be my favorite wheel by far.

Oh i got a pair the day they dropped at vous. white on white and Im about to buy a few more sets

damn right! urethane or die. I still set my subs up sometimes for fun and nostalgia.

Does anyone remember Blue Magic Winklers? They were popular right about when I started getting into fingerboarding. I had a few sets and I’ve always idolized them/wanted Winkler to make them again.

I rode for No Comply back in the day so I’m excited to see Todd making a come back, but I’m currently using some Substances, Winklers and Oaks.

I received a package from Joycult today and strangely one of the first things I thought of was this reply when I opened it up. There’s nothing against you or anything like that at all, I promise, but I felt that I needed to share my experience.

I originally emailed Matt about the new Woo Blue wheels I ordered and how the bearings were a little crunchy, where he didn’t even question sending me replacements. He wouldn’t accept the faulty ones back and not only did he send me a Joycult hat as an extra, the replacements he included were the White Lites. That wheel colorway usually sells out in minutes and it meant a lot to me that he cared enough to do that.

I’d say my favorite wheels were probably Oaks, but I think Joycult takes the cake after that level of customer appreciation.